5 Things to know about Treviso Bay in Naples Florida
Thinking about moving to Naples, Florida? Perhaps Treviso Bay is the community you’d like to call home. Let’s explore this great community and see what it has to offer you and your family.
Here are 5 things to know about Treviso Bay in beautiful Naples, Florida.
- There’s a home for everyone here. What do I mean? This community features many different price points and style of homes. There’s everything from condo living to luxury estate homes. The two bedroom/two bathroom condos start in the mid 200’s. They have roughly around 1200 living sq. feet, and have a carport. Larger condo units are priced in the $300-$400,000 price point. If you are looking for a carriage/coach home, Treviso Bay has those as well. These units usually feature three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a garage. Living sq. feet is right around 1700 living sq. feet. These homes typically start in the low $400,000 range. Single family homes start around $600,000. Most single family homes have at least 2000 living sq. feet and three bedrooms/two bathrooms. Although there are many single family homes much larger (some well over 3000 living sq. feet) and the price point can go up to more than 2 million dollars.
2. Plenty to do! Treviso Bay has some amazing amenities throughout the community. One of the biggest highlights? The golf course. It’s the only TPC golf course in Southwest Florida. This 18-hole championship course is in tip-top shape and a perfect place to hit the links. Some of the homes come with a golf membership, so be sure to check. Along with the golf, there are eight tennis and eight pickleball courts, basketball court, numerous jogging/biking paths, 24-hour fitness center, a 64,000 sq. foot clubhouse with a resort-style lagoon pool, lap, and kiddie pool. Oh and don’t miss out on the full-service salon and spa!
3. How about the fees? With all these great amenities you are probably wondering what it will cost you to live in Treviso Bay. Well, that depends on which neighborhood you are calling home. Fees range from just over $8000 a year up to $14,000 a year. But these fees can cover a lot of things, such as lawn maintenance, cable, internet, trash removal, water, pest control, and golf. Again it just depends on which community you are considering. Be sure to ask lots of questions about what’s included!
4. I like your style! Treviso Bay has some amazing architectural styles. It’s a Mediterranean theme and you will see it throughout the community. Why Mediterranean? Well to put it simply..it’s Naples! Naples itself was named after the famous city in Italy. Treviso is an actual town in Naples with a rich history. Treviso is where Prosecco wine hails from and tiramisu dessert was created.
5. Location, Location, Location. Ok, we all know location is the key to any great community, and Treviso Bay is in a prime spot. Located in beautiful Naples, Florida this neighborhood is a short drive to downtown and just miles to our sandy beaches! Downtown Naples is home to world-class dining and shopping. Our beaches have been voted some of the best in the world. Who wouldn’t want to be close to them?
Would you like the latest list of homes for sale in Treviso Bay or know more about the community? No problem, shoot us an email: PinkyKnowsNaples@gmail.com or 239–241–1265